(Inventory management & order processing)
StöcklinWMS, a warehouse and order management system, controls all intralogistic processes from receiving to shipping.
The warehouse and order management system, handles all intra-logistic processes between the receiving department and the shipping department. During this process it keeps inventory in the storage facilities in which it is installed with optional features such as keeping track of batches, expiration dates and serial numbers. The StöcklinWMS handles retrieval orders from the host system selecting the most suited material and observing the specified provision time. Retrieval processes as well as picking, consolidation of orders, packaging and provision at the ramp are supported. The StöcklinWMS can be operated autonomously or controlled by a host system on an order basis.
Standardized logistic processes
- Order management
- Stock management
- Client Management
- Strategies for handling serial numbers, expiration dates, batches, quarantined goods, etc.
- Various types of fully automatic picking such as person to goods, goods to person,
- Use of picking aids such as MDE, pick by light, put to light, pick by voice, fork-lift control system
- Standard processes for stock receiving, roll-ins, storage, replenishment, picking, order consolidation, packaging, shipping and inventory
Intuitive User Guidance
- Comprehensive user management
- Interactive user input designed for optimized process control
- Efficient context-related data access
- Continuous logging of process sequences
Optimized realization for new systems as well as for modernization
- Parametrizable processes (adjusting system variables)
- Configurable host interface
- Standardized data acquisition for migration
- Development and realization processes acc. to GAMP