Stöcklin logOS MFS
(Material flow & place management)
The logOS MFS, a material flow and location management system for automated warehouses, can be controlled by the logOS WMS module or directly from an external higher-level system (host) via transport orders.
The logOS MFS places itself between the host (warehouse management system) and the plant controls. Automatic communication with the host (warehouse management system) takes place via the host communication module of logOS. In addition to the storage location management, logOS MFS also includes a carrier management and the possibility to record the stored article quantities. If provided for in the cooperation with the host system, logOS MFS can thus take over not only the storage but also the retrieval strategies.
Part of logOS MFS is a visualization of the storage locations. The occupancy of each individual storage location can thus be easily monitored.
As a higher-level user interface, the material flow control system has a control station with integrated visualization of the systems. The material flow control executes transport orders and confirms their execution to the storage location management or directly to the higher-level warehouse management system.
Intelligent storage location management
- Zone management within the warehouses
- Storage and retrieval strategies with parameterizable strategies for all known warehouse concepts
- Visualization of the storage locations in different view
Efficient material flow control
- Optimized and intelligent control of material flows on the automated systems
- Connection of any conveying and storage equipment
- Extensive functions for energy-optimized operation Material flow control for system monitoring