We attempt to establish long term business relationships with our suppliers. Within the scope of our purchasing strategy we place high requirements on procurement of single parts, assemblies and/or systems.
Our customers expect products with perfect quality from Stöcklin, delivered/installed by the agreed delivery deadline. We pass these expectations on to our suppliers, so our customers’ entire value added chain can be served optimally.
The following criteria are important to provide a basis for good cooperation:
- Optimum total costs (TCO)
- Fulfillment of required quality
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Innovation, innovation transfer
- Continuous development
- Focus on ecology (sustainable protection for our environment)
Elements from purchasing strategy
Together with our suppliers we are strong and highly productive Here are a few important, high ranking elements from our purchasing strategy:
- Local and global sourcing
- Supplier integration in developments
- TCO - Total Cost Optimization
- Long term cooperation is aspired
- Optimum communication
Purchasing is subdivided into procurement of direct and indirect work as well as investment goods.
Two purchasing teams provide their services for intralogistic systems as well as floor handling equipment. Make your initial contact for operative or strategic procurement of specific goods by telephone: or main number is +41 61 705 81 11 or by email to email@example.com